Featuring high-angle horsepower and the smoothest stroke in paddles, the Whiskey Fiberglass makes all-day trips less fatiguing.
The paddle is a "cosmetic second", meaning the entire paddle is 100% structurally sound, but the finish will have slight cosmetic imperfections. All paddle components (shaft, blades, and ferrule) are standard, first-quality parts that meet or surpass all benchmark testing. Standard imperfections can primarily be found in the blades and could include porosity, streaking, scratches, or inconsistencies in the laminated finish.
- 26 ounces of ultra-light, high-angle performance
- Provides an effortless and smooth-as-silk paddling stroke
- Features the new, 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system, allowing for infinite feather angles
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
- Awarded PaddleTV's Best In Class High-Performance Kayak Paddle
Shaft Material: T-700 Carbon
Blade Material: Compression-Molded Fiberglass
Blade Size: 7.8 x 16 in. (20 x 41 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 95 sq. in. (613 sq. cm.)
Weight: 26 oz. (737 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite